|IX investment projects fair-presentation
INVESTMENT PROJECT ASSESSMENT CRITERIA
The Jury of the Fair uses the following criteria in assessing the investment projects sent in to the contest:
- Appearance of a product/service in demand as a result of the implementation of the project.
- Uniqueness of the projected product/service. Expected public resonance to the appearance of the product/service on the market.
- Availability and quality of a business plan.
- Importance of the projected product/service to the city or the region where it will be produced and/or supplied.
- Competitiveness of the product/service.
- The appeal made by the project during the fair. How well does the project stand out against the general background of the exposition.